Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what a goofball

It has been an exciting day. Noah, especially has been getting into a little trouble. This is what I found when I got him up from his afternoon nap... Oh yeah, that is his sister's clean undies. If he can find any he will cuddle them, bite them, whatever. Today he chose to sleep with them. (They look like little arm floaties :) )
This next picture is what I saw when I came out of the room earlier on in the day....


and yes, he was eating the cereal out of the vacuum cylinder.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha, thanks for making my morning!! Noah is hilarious! At least the underwear is clean. I'm sure the cereal however, was not. Eww...

Patty B. said...

What a busy bee! So funny!!! So cute when they sleep with "attachments."

Sarah said...

At least it wasn't the poop this time right? :]
He is such a crack up with the underwear thing....I think you should tell him about that when he gets older!