Monday, October 6, 2008

favorite things

I am enjoying a new "favorite" thing. Our vacuum busted and since we just moved into a house that is all tile with rugs we went in search of a new vacuum. We bought a super lightweight, plug in vacuum that has one setting for floors and another one for carpet. It's quiet and the best part is the kids love it! This morning I went to vacuum up the tile and the Jessica and Joshua wanted to do it. Hmm, "Okay." They took turns and vacuumed up the tile while I did the dishes...awesome!!! I know their fascination might end tomorrow, but for today, I am enjoying it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Make sure you video tape them "begging" to help you and play it back for them when they are teenagers! :]

Patty B. said...

Ditto that comment - it's leverage!

Jenn said...

I need a vacuum like that...I am constantly sweeping the floors. Luckily Ellie likes to "help".