Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you ever load up your plate with a lot of stuff and then look back and say, hmmm, maybe I am crazy to take this all on? For instance, we still haven't finished unpacking, my 1 year old is now walking and getting into everything, sewing Halloween costumes, and potty training my 3 year old is currently on my plate! And keep on eating, breathing, and cleaning up messes of course! Anyway, I just think it is kind of funny. I do well though when there are goals and things to accomplish. Oh, and so far the potty training is going pretty well...cross your fingers that he catches on quick!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I hope you are taking notes for the rest of us! Joshua will be the first so you'll be the "go-to" potty training mom....at least with the Bradshaws.
I think all of us fill our plates too much. Mine is so full I've resorted to make a "wish list" of things I really want to do & accomplish!

Patty B. said...

This is the life! Crazy, yes, but nothing beats it....wait til you have all of them in school (longed for now), and time for yourself; a little bit of you will miss those "full plate" days!

Sara said...

sewing your own costumes! Wow girl, you are amazing! I can watch your kids for a couple hours if you need some quiet time to sew!

Jenn said...

What costumes are you making. I love homemade costumes but I'm at a loss for what I should do for the boys...Elle is going to be a tulle ghost and I think Scott will be a candy cane (why the heck not). Dalin...who knows.

I hope you eat a bunch off your plate so it won't be as crowded...