Thursday, October 23, 2008

The difference between boys and girls...

I love how having boys adds a whole new dimension to the girly world I am used to. Here is a conversation the kids had this morning.

(Our neighbors dog was barking...)

Jessica says: "The dog says 'Hi. Ruff, ruff (said in a high pitched, cutesy voice).'"

Joshua says (in his deep and serious voice): "The dog says, 'You're a poop.'"

How my life has been blessed with many odd conversations about poop, farts, and other gross things thanks to Joshua. And I am also grateful, though, that it hasn't worn off too much on Jessica!

8 comments:

Patty B. said...

This is hilarious! Those two are so funny! It reminds me of reading newspaper cartoons! Sometimes kids have the funniest conversations.

Jenn said...

Your kids continue to crack me up! Dalin never says stuff like that (and I kinda wish he did, it's so funny)!

Sara said...

That's funny. Boys really are so different--I've noticed how loud and how much more they run around.

johnbshaw716 said...

that's hilarious. I guess boys will be boys, there's no changing that. I would have thought that Jessica would have rubbed off on Joshua, but I guess not.

johnbshaw716 said...

that's hilarious. I gues boys will be boys. I would have thought that Jessica would have rubbed off on him, but I guess not.

Zoopedia said...

That is funny. joshie does say wierd stuff.GUESS WHAT????
I just got a new blog!!!! SWEET!!!!

Zoopedia said...

I HOPE IT DOESNT RUB OFF ON LITTLE NO-NO

Sarah said...

Totally Joshua right? I'm sure he was cracking up too.
I love your kids!