Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Noah's first haircut and pics from our travels

Before the haircut...
After the haircut...
Oh my goodness! I am still in shock over losing those beautiful curls and that nice shwoop in the front. I can't exactly figure out who he looks like now. I know he definitely looks more like Joshua... tell me what you think.


Here are some recent pics from our trip to Wyoming. I love this first picture; it melts my heart!

Shirleen, Sandy, us and my mom taking a picture while on the Chief Joseph Highway
And some more pictures on the way to Red Lodge, MT.




4 comments:

johnbshaw716 said...

christi, I almost thought that it was Joshua for a second. He looks so much like joshua now, I think he has the same nose as Jessica does.But that's my vote. You have such a cute little family!

Jenn said...

I love his haircut, but I think he looks more like Jessica (of course, I have never seen them in person and have limited pictures to go on, but still...Jessica).

Do you happen to live in the Pheonix mission? My brother just got his call there. He's really excited. Now I have to find people to look out for him ;)

Patty B. said...

great pictures....makes us want to move to Montana! Noah's haircut is so cute...you're right, he does look like Joshua, but that'll change (maybe) as he gets a little older. Cookie cutter kids! Cute!

Sarah said...

Ah! The pictures are so beautiful there in Wyoming! Noah looks like a little man....and I think he's the perfect in-between of Jessica and Joshua. I'll be curious to see what your next baby looks like!