Friday, August 15, 2008

jello up the nose

Now, if you read the title to this post I am sure you are assuming that one of my kids sucked their jell-o in too hard and it went up their nose. Oh, no, you are mistaken. The jell-o victim is me, I am ashamed to say. At the end of dinner tonight, we were all eating jell-o. I thought that it would be fun to show the kids how to suck the jell-o in with a good slurp sound. Call me crazy and childish but I think it is the joy of jell-o. That is when I sucked a little too hard. All I know is that something went somewhere because it is burning in the upper back part of my throat and nasal passage. So, word to the wise...if you are going to slurp, don't be a fool and slurp too hard! :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!! And I am the one it usually happens too. Actually, lots of things usually go up my nose...I tend to get a tickle in my throat then cough (then it comes out my nose). And it hurts. I feel your pain!