Thursday, July 31, 2008

stinky kid...i guess

I forgot to write about something funny that happened the other day. Joe got off a little early in the morning so we decided to go out to lunch. It had been a while since we had gone out to eat so the kids were naturally bubbling over with energy at getting out of the house. They could not sit still in the booth. As they started to calm down, Jessica looked at us with a scrunched up nose and a smirk on her face and announced, "Joshua smells like Dolly!" For those of you who don't know, Dolly is grandma and grandpa's dog. We just cracked up! I guess Joshua wasn't smelling too great...I hadn't noticed anything. The best part was that he just grinned and laughed like, "yeah, I know." What funny kids!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

My kids smell like dog too (once in a while). Not sure how, but they are kids after all (thank goodness for soap and water).

Patty B. said...

I told this to the kids in the car as we were going to the store, and they couldn't stop laughing!