Thursday, July 10, 2008

the zipper

Isn't it funny how each child does their own funny things? Or finds one thing fascinating while your other children weren't interested at all in it at that same age? I found out recently that Noah is immensely interested in the workings of a zipper. While continually unzipping the diaper bag can be a little annoying, it is nothing compared to having your own zipper unzipped! He loves to come over to me while I am sitting on the couch and unzip me. He unzips, I zip it up, he unzips, I zip it up...you get the picture! I have to get up and walk away so he will forget about it and leave me alone...what a nut!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it when kids find something that is simple yet incredibly entertaining. You were in my dream last night. I told you that if I died, Brian wanted to marry you. You screamed and ran away...