Monday, May 26, 2008

Potty jokes

There are lots of things that you wonder about when you become a parent. You may wonder, "what will their first words be?", "what will their personalities be like?", and on and on. Today, our question of "when will the potty jokes begin?", was answered. On a shopping trip to Joann's for some wonderful Memorial Day deals I decided to browse through the pattern catalogs while Joe took the kids and walked them around the store. From across the store I could hear some bustin' up laughter coming from none other than: my kids. They continued on for quite some time. When Joe returned he told me the reason they couldn't stop laughing is because Jessica just kept pointing at everything and saying.."that's a potty!" Needless to say, the joke was so much fun they continued it throughout the entire day. Isn't it great that the littlest things can amuse and entertain little kids. Another one that has become nonstop laughs for our 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 yr old kids is when Joshua starts up his kick of constant talk of "boo-yah!". It's an enthusiastic response he gives to everything sometimes. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Patty B. said...

Aren't they funny? I wonder if other mothers in the store were laughing with Joe and the kids at Jessica's comments? It's enough to make your trip to the fabric store something to remember!

Sarah said...

I gotta hear Joshua say "boo-yah"!!!

Jenn said...

I love that! It seems to provide hours of entertainment. And I love Joann's (how did you get Joe to go?). Maybe my kids would have a better time if they started talking about toilets...