Friday, May 16, 2008

My three kids...


How cute am I?



I don't remember what I said to Joshua, probably something like pick up the popsicle pieces of the floor. As you can see, it obviously ruined his life! Ha!



They loved their fort!



After eating Daddy's chocolately chocolate birthday cake!




Life has just kept on going as usual. Noah has now started shaking his head back and forth whenever anyone says "no" and is waving. Oh, I love it when babies start to wave! Partly because it is so cute, and partly because they start waving at funny things like the TV or random people in the grocery store!


Joshua is infatuated with dinosaurs. You can't understand some of what he says because he mumbles and muddles his words so much, but you can clearly understand "triceratops". And don't argues with him about the names of other dinosaurs because he will argue all night long! Thank you Grandpa Bradshaw for the dinosaur book. He loves it and sleeps with it every night ( if I try to take it out of the bed he throws a tantrum).


Jessica is a typical girl with boundless energy and extra amounts of drama. She is really funny and is really good at helping her mom around the house. Here are some recent pics!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Joe is now 7, huh? At least that's how many candles I counted, or are you like me and put on only what you can find in the drawer?

And how did you get all of the chocolate syrup (?) out of the couch?

As always, love your kids!

Sarah said...

They are so cute. It's funny how you can say something a million times, and then out of nowhere it just ruins everything! It's too cute, and I definitely can relate! Cute pictures too!