Sunday, April 13, 2008

Singin' her heart out...

Our kids love to sing. Every Monday night, especially, we have been working on learning some Primary songs. They each have their favorites and catch on quite quickly to the new ones. Jessica really has started liking "I am a Child of God" especially since she is now singing it in Primary. Well, according to Joe she sung her heart out today for the closing song of sacrament meeting. (I unfortunately missed it because I was playing the organ.) The closing song was "Abide With Me 'Tis Eventide", but Jessica sang "I am a Child of God" as loud as she could instead! Ha Ha. Thought that was funny and had to share! Pictures soon to follow :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good for her! That is one of my FAVORITE songs! I always sing it to my kids. That song has helped me remember who I am over the years.

I didn't know you played the organ. Huh, I just learned something else about you (or I knew and completely forgot and got to learn it again). :)