Monday, September 21, 2009

infomercials...

My kids love infomercials! We'll be in the middle of lunch and they will hear one on TV in the other room and hop down and go running to see which one it is. Over the last couple of years we have been begged for nearly everything sold on TV and they have told Joe and I to get some Iron Abs thing, the Heel Stick, and more. My favorite occurrence happened just the other day. Have you seen the cash 4 gold ad? Jessica thinks it is a cure all. She asked for something the other day (I so wish I could remember what) and my usual response was, "I'm sorry, honey, we don't have the money to buy that." To which she quickly responded, "Then sell all of your gold! All you have to do is put it in an envelope and then we'll have the money!" I was trying so hard not to bust up because she was dead serious and so excited about her wonderful solution. I said, "But honey, the only gold I have is my ring." "That's okay. Put it in the envelope, then we'll have money!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

lol! My kids are that way too. Nathan wanted the rug stick to clean the house and those little water bulbs too water the plants!