Friday, May 15, 2009

pictures of time with Grandma, sticky marshmallows and just everday life!


I can tell that I've been lacking blogging motivation when I see that my husband has done the last two posts!  Here are some recent pictures...



I think the picture below of Joshua is so funny, but only because I know the story behind it.  After a long ride in the car we sent Joshua into the front room to put his shoes away in the closet before he went into his room and climbed into bed.  He must've been pretty tired because when I didn't find him in his bed, I found him curled up by the entertainment center! 
These are some desert pictures...lots of sticky marshmallows!


This is the boys thinking they own my bed!  Seriously, Noah crawled in under the covers and pretended that was totally his spot!


Noah stopped taking naps (unless we go for a car ride).  Everyday for a week or so, he was falling asleep in the middle of lunch!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Cute pictures! Glad you posted what you have been up to! See ya Monday.

jakeanddeana said...

So cute! Ok, I just looked at your favorite books, it is really funny, I haven't read all of the same ones, but I have wanted to discuss "The Great and Terrible Series" -- I am glad that you liked it too! I have two of the books from the Sisters Grimm series to read checked out right now. Glad to see an endorsement!

Sarah said...

Adroable pictures. They are just irresistibly cute when they are sleeping! I love your comforter on your bed too. :]

Jenn said...

Wow, I must admit, I haven't checked your blog in a while, it's nice to be pleasantly surprised! ;)

You guys look like you have so much fun!! I love the temple pictures, was that St. George? Which ever one, it's a pretty darn white temple!

jenny.hawkes said...

What a darling family!