Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pay it forward

Here is a fun thing that I saw on a friend's blog. If you would like to do it with me, please leave a comment!
Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me.What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. (Or you can cut and paste from this one like I did)
Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and wait to receive your fun gift!! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so hurry, hurry, hurry!

2 comments:

johnbshaw716 said...

Christi, I would like to participate in "pay it forward".....Allison

johnbshaw716 said...

I'm in...allison