Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Don't Eat Pete

For Family Home Evening last night we played a great game that our kids loved and I thought I would pass it along in case anyone else might enjoy it. It is called "Don't Eat Pete." I have heard of it before but never played it. Well, I stumbled across a cute game board for it on a website called Tip Junkie. Here is the address: http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/2007/11/easy-neighbor-christmas-gifts.html . Our kids have been requesting it all day today!
As for everyday life, we are trying to cut back on TV time with the kids. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

That is one of our favorites! I'm glad your family enjoyed it. I've used it to get my kids to eat their lunch too. ;)

Jenn said...

We, wait I should say I, am trying to cut back on TV time too, but it's pretty hard with Brian. I'll have to check that game out.

Patty B. said...

I really like this game. What a good family home evening idea. I also like, on the link, the other ideas, and especially, links to other sites. Thanks for sharing this!

Sara said...

Don't Eat Pete is our family's favorite FHE game! Your blog is cute!