Monday, February 11, 2008

"Wanna piece..."

I know, it has been a while since I blogged, but either nothing was happening or we were all sick! Well, we are finally done with this cold bug that has been going around. The kids just had the respiratory thing, which I got also, but I was the one that got stuck with pink eye! Twice in the last 7 months...I couldn't believe it! Oh well. We are all healthy and happy now. I can not complain; we are very blessed to be so healthy.
Today in the car Joshua kept asking Jessica something over and over again, but of course, I couldn't understand what he was saying. And then it dawned on me. He was asking her, "Do you wanna piece of me? Yeah?" We laughed and laughed. I have no idea where he got that from since neither one of us says it, but it is his favorite phrase for the day! More pictures to follow soon hopefully...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Man, I am sorry you guys were so sick. I've been sick this week, for the first time this season, so I can't complain. Although I did get a huge cold sore to accompany my wheezing, sore throat and cough.

Kids say the funniest things. I love that!